Christmas gift ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to buy myself

• Casting equipment (have none currently)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Components (primers, powder, etc)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • New tool (case prep, trimmer, etc)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I know its a little late, but my wife and I didn't know what to get each other so we didn't get anything BEFORE Christmas. She found some kind of electronic device she wanted so she got it, but I still haven't figured out anything. Wanted to see what someone else might come up with that I may not know about yet. As always for us reloaders, I could always use more supplies like powder, bullets, etc...and I did get the new Frankford Arsenal rotary tumbler for my birthday a month or so back. Speak now wise ones...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The digital powder dispensers are amazing.
Just got the Hornady recently and love it. Really simple to use.
Buddy has the more expensive RCBS that has memory, etc.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend has the RCBS and it is awesome,, as is his trimmer with a motor on it.

I was thinking pin tumbler but you mentioned that.

Funny 2 years ago my friend wanted to get into reloading and I loaned him my Rockchuker press.
Now he is really ate up with it, Lot of Dillon stuff and Dillon press ..3 kinds of case cleaners, annealing machine Lots of plastic boxes to store it all nice and neat. and many ammo cans to keep it weather proof.

Man if you want cast bullets i would get a bottom pour pot and some sizers and or luber sizer..I tumble lube my cast stuff.
Think about gas checks if you want cast rifle .

I have Lee 4-20 bottom pour pot and it really speeds things up as do the 6 cavity molds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom