Church Minister Throws fit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, what? I can't even figure out.... He's calling people out, then hugging them. Seems like he has some feelings that need to be worked out...

Notice how he keeps saying "me" and not a word about Jesus.
Well, he did at the end, but not preceeded by "praise" or followed by "loves you," like we might expect!

We need to pray God delivers him from whatever has got ahold of him.
AMEN! :)

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's clear that no man is going to change his heart. Only God can. There was nothing at all appropriate about what he did there. Nothing.

And he doesn't care: http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...-viral-on-YouTube/SbVJEIfUx0Klv9OnqyHjkQ.cspx

Speaking as a former sound operator, I'd have pulled the plug, even before he started calling out his tech crew. There's just no reason to call people out in public like that. No way is it at all Biblical. He says in the linked article that his job isn't to build the church, but to build people. I would love to hear him explain how his actions that day grew anyone.

ETA: This Tulsa World piece has a link to the full sermon: http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/pos...s_rant_against_his_congregation_goes/60-21022

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not confident of much any more, but I can say with all sincerity that this man will get what's coming to him -- and boy is he gonna be surprised.

Things like this was exactly what drove me away from church for nearly all of my adolescent and adult life. It wasn't until recently, when quite by accident I met a man who, by his humor and good grace showed me that I probably should just take care of myself and the rest would follow. I thank God every day he put that fella where he was when he did.

I just feel bad for all the people this man will turn from God, or keep from seeking God. The comfort those folks will miss out on is much needed in this day and age.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"What makes you think I'd marry you to her". Uh, nothing because if he tried that with me I'd go to the courthouse instead of having him any part of my wedding.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew a preacher like that. I was told he would pull a gun during the service and threaten to just go ahead and do the Lords work for him. I never attended any services. BTW..a few months later his neighbor came up dead...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom