Church Minister Throws fit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i2.photobucket.com_albums_y17_mustangstew_557E7FB1_B1FA_42C9_813b0bd8ac4c38b58c7040902f0568353.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 48

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of my grandpa. Life long man of god, past elder, current pulpit preacher. Wife and child beater can do no wrong standing before his flock.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow!......I'm thinking the message wasn't about casting the first stone.

Ok, watched the whole sermon. Seems that a kid was laying his head back and closing his eyes and that set the preacher off. Scratch my statement above.........ironically, he does speak from John 8! By the way, he doesn't like texting either.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, watched the whole sermon. Seems that a kid was laying his head back and closing his eyes and that set the preacher off. Scratch my statement above.........ironically, he does speak from John 8! By the way, he doesn't like texting either.

You are a better man than I, sir ... I don't respond well to negative reinforcement. Somebody starts screaming and yelling and carrying on like a banshee and I just shut down and walk away ... Or in this case, click "yes" for "do you want to close screen?" :)

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I'll be the odd man out here and you guys can throw rocks at me as well. You think you know a man after watching 4 minutes and 59 seconds of his life. Do you know what the message was about? Do you know what his church members are like? Do you know what kind of a person it was who would make this a public matter? I can't say I agree with his message, or how he delivered it because I can't get the full context of it from 4 minutes and 59 seconds, but I didn't see anyone standing up and walking out. Maybe he has too many foxes guarding the hen house, maybe he has too many people that just come to church to socialize, maybe he has too many people showing up late and disrupting praise and worship, maybe he believes the church is a house of God and people should be respectable about it. I can't tell you how many times I wish my pastors or ushers would say something to someone sitting/standing behind or in front of me who thinks what they have to say to the person sitting next to them is more important, or texting than giving their attention for an hour and a half to God, the creator of this universe, and Jesus Christ who is supposed to be the Savior of their souls. Again, I don't KNOW this man in the video, just giving another view point to those who think going to church is all about feeling good and if your pastor isn't telling you about how great you are, then he must be a bad man. I just hope pride never stands between me and taking a little bit of correction if or when I'm doing wrong. I can always be doing better. God chastises those whom he loves.

So flame away guys....

Latest posts

Top Bottom