Church Minister Throws fit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the sermon is more then 25 minutes long I'll get up and leave. If you can't get your message out in that time period then you've got problems as a communicator. 25 minutes is about the max attention span for the majority of congregants.

The amount of time has nothing to do with him being a good or bad communicator. You've probably paid money to watch a 90 minute move that you've enjoyed and will probably do it again. I have no problem with the timeline being long. If he speaks for 10 minutes or 1 hour, he could still be a good communicator. Now, whether he can keep people's attention for more than that 10 minutes will determine how good of a communicator he is.

Sucks that the guy was nodding off. However, if the old man isn't a good enough communicator to keep the kid's attention, it's not the kid's fault. My guess is that when this dude throws a fit is the only time he says anything worth listening to and that's more for entertainment value than for learning or worship.

I'm not for pastors saying what people "want" to hear. However, you can SHOW some love in how you correct or "shepherd" your congregation. This guy just ridiculed them, treated them like an a_$, then SAID he loves them. That's like a guy that beats his wife and tells her he loves her but she made him do it. It was for her own good. That guy is a sicko. He may have the written words in that leather bound book memorized so that he is educated. But he is far from carrying them in his heard and letting them work in him. Too many times in that short time period did he mention how big of a deal he is and how people should honor him. It's as if the church is there to honor the old guy with an attitude rather than to worship God.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a sad commentary/video regarding a preacher. It saddens me to think that someone like this-unless there is an underlying medical reason comes across so un-Christlike. Never have I heard a minister of the gospel talk as he did to someone present or even not present. I would walk away and no come back if I were a visitor, he had no message at all by venom toward others..

Latest posts

Top Bottom