Citigroup to place gun sale restrictions on clients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This.

I hope they go belly-up.
Down 3.01 per share at close today (4.1% or so). I hope it opens to a sell off in the morning. Investors hate seeing a self imposed shrinking of markets. Other investment banks are watching this. They would love to pick up any crumbs left on the table. Markets aren't expanding as rapidly as the rate of competition.
Screw'em. Let them chase profits in the horn of Africa.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pay it off or refinance. Maybe next week they will come out saying you can't have guns on any property they hold the mortgage to.
Find a more reputable company.
If you can't, you can't. You may have a great fixed rate, and if you do, keep it. Good fixed rates screw the lender. Never a fan of refinancing unless the numbers are good today and whatever happens tomorrow.
We had a good fixed rate on our home. When interest rates were dropping, everyone was saying I was nuts not to refinance with the low rates. I stuck to my guns and my house has been paid off for some time. Those that called me nuts, and refinanced, don't bring the subject up anymore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't, you can't. You may have a great fixed rate, and if you do, keep it. Good fixed rates screw the lender. Never a fan of refinancing unless the numbers are good today and whatever happens tomorrow.
We had a good fixed rate on our home. When interest rates were dropping, everyone was saying I was nuts not to refinance with the low rates. I stuck to my guns and my house has been paid off for some time. Those that called me nuts, and refinanced, don't bring the subject up anymore.
We refinanced but stayed with the same lender when interest rates went down. Ended up paying more per month, but cut 5 years off our mortgage as a result. Always kicked in another $50 a month as per contract that went to the principal.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I currently use a Citi credit card. Who has a card that gives 2% or more back on purchases? I Prefer a card
issuer who is pro-gun. What cards are forum members using that are from companies who value the constitution?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mortgages are bought and sold all the time, often without your knowledge until they notify you of who new to pay. Is there a way to prevent this aside from paying off the note?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I currently use a Citi credit card. Who has a card that gives 2% or more back on purchases? I Prefer a card
issuer who is pro-gun. What cards are forum members using that are from companies who value the constitution?

I have a Fidelity Card that pays 2%. I also have a Discover that pays 5% on different purchases but the types of purchases change quarterly. Sometimes it’s fuel, Amazon, warehouse clubs, restaurants.

All my cards get paid off monthly and I enjoy the cash back. I just look at the cash back as a discount on the purchase.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I'm going to do in response;
Take every Citigroup linked credit card offer I get in the mail
Take the application and write on it "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
Mail it back to them

They have to pay for the postage and effort to process it. It's a small action, but many small actions make a large action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom