City Cats Are Worthless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled my truck in the garage yesterday and when I got out, I saw a mouse run across the floor. Tonight, I heard something at the door between the garage and my classroom and when I opened the door it was the mouse. I stomped him but, he got away. Later I heard him again and could see his paw reaching under the door. So, I got one of our male cats, put him on point, and opened the door. The mouse ran off and the cat just stood there. Later I heard the mouse again and same story different cat. I just stepped out in the garage to look under the vehicles and the mouse was right by the door. He didn't get away from my size 14 this time.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled my truck in the garage yesterday and when I got out, I saw a mouse run across the floor. Tonight, I heard something at the door between the garage and my classroom and when I opened the door it was the mouse. I stomped him but, he got away. Later I heard him again and could see his paw reaching under the door. So, I got one of our male cats, put him on point, and opened the door. The mouse ran off and the cat just stood there. Later I heard the mouse again and same story different cat. I just stepped out in the garage to look under the vehicles and the mouse was right by the door. He didn't get away from my size 14 this time.
Don’t feed your cats

Latest posts

Top Bottom