city coyotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you have Mexicans near your area just set it on the curb and it will be gone quick.
Disclaimer: the above is a statement of fact and in noway a racist comment
I tried giving away a good used kitchen table and chairs along with some scrap lumber for months. Cleaning out my mom's garage could not find any takers put it in the driveway cause I needed it out of the way at the time. Placed a not for sale sign on it and the next morning table and lumber was gone. Neighbor said a truck with a couple Mexicans back up and loaded it up about midnight.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbow or Bow would work

That is what I was about to say,
A bow with about a 35 to 40 lb pull would work great if you can get within 25 yards.

Knowing my luck, I’d skip it off the sidewalk and stick it thru the sidewall on a neighbors lifted truck and be out $1200+ for a tire.

ark-and-spark

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I couldn’t sleep. I was in the garage when I heard a pack of yotes right outside my door. Kinda cool really.

I’ve seen a red fox in the neighborhood.

I’ve also got a bunch of wild turkeys in the neighborhood. I leave feed for them on the driveway.

Really weird thing is I grew up a mile from where I live now and never saw wildlife growing up.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried giving away a good used kitchen table and chairs along with some scrap lumber for months. Cleaning out my mom's garage could not find any takers put it in the driveway cause I needed it out of the way at the time. Placed a not for sale sign on it and the next morning table and lumber was gone. Neighbor said a truck with a couple Mexicans back up and loaded it up about midnight.
I’ve done this. Couldn’t give it away. Make it known it’s not for sale and thieves will steal it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom