CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The military does lean right but there are leftists int he mix as well. I think that the majority are right and they would sort of entice the leftists to come along. Make no mistake about it, Soros and his kind would love a Civil War tearing this country apart. For some reason he would sit back and enjoy what he's done. There is law that we cannot eliminate foreign leaders but there isn't a law saying we cannot eliminate those who would destroy us and Soros comes to mind. He'll be gone in 5 years or so anyway but who is going to take his place?

Bloomberg, M Cuban for starters.

Underlined above:

My understanding is that he also has a son. No idea of whether he has a political ideology or greed similar to his dad.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will the Civil War be a 9 to 5 type war?
Will it influence my 401K?
Will there be time outs for ball games and festivals?
Can I still obtain medicines for my old man maladies?

Ever see the 80’s movie Red Dawn?
You’d be the deer who gets his blood drunk by C.Thomas Howell.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either way it goes, the country and the world would suffer greatly. First off, many of our largest cities would be in shambles. As much as I hate far left liberal dens, they are huge boosts to the national economy. Imported goods would come to a crawl and exports would probably be stopped all together. Our economy, for the above reason would be a shell of its former self. We would be in a depression that would be as bad if not worse than the great depression. With our economy down the tubes we would probably see the collapse of China's, Europe's would definitely turn south. We would probably see other countries go to war as they see a chance to take more land with the absence of the US military on a global theater. Then there is the social impact.

In short, the world would be regressed significantly.
gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette

Latest posts

Top Bottom