Civil War: Hypotheticals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate the idea that this is somehow relevant or even worthy of consideration in a post Civil War America. However, the term keeps getting tossed around by pundits on both sides and I've just read that some silicon valley CEO sent out an email warning his employees of Civil War should Trump win... And I'm here thinking to myself, who really are the violent ones if you're warning your side because you anticipate losing? It seems many people simply cannot cope with the reality that they're perpetually unhinged and cannot lose gracefully. Obama won twice and I never heard warnings regarding the potential for civil war (which was probably for other hypothetical reasons). Anyways...

This post is a discussion on what you think that would look like...? I personally am happy to be living in Oklahoma because I just don't see it gaining momentum here (or even getting off the ground?).

But what do you think a modern civil war in America would look like?

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that living in Ok. hopefully things wouldn't get too crazy. The issue that concerns me the most is would the Feds use the violence in surrounding states as an excuse to try and disarm us in Oklahoma? I think this is part of the agenda of the Left.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am saying this because I see the apathy in the American people. If it does not affect them personally, as in WWII with rationing and shortages they don't care. Passion is a motivator but it fades in time.

The media will most definitely stir the pot. Our governors and mayors will also fan the flames just to get Trump. When the law does not do it's job there will be a vacuum. Someone will step up to fill that vacuum.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another civil war will be ugly. I have been thinking one is coming but wont know till it happens. If Biden gets the Senate also, I can see it more likely.

One thing is for certain. If ammo/gun makers dont start moving to red states or at least new manufacturers dont start producing in red states, the red states will lose like the south did

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really hard to think about how warfare would be conducted in present day in most states. It would be in most instances urbanites versus rural dwellers with suburbs being a mix and caught in the middle. Most country folk would know better than wander into enemy territory hell most avoid it as it is now. But the urbanites would roam out to us and being unfamiliar with our terrain would be easily taken from the tree lines. Besides, the left is already winning the war for us, just watch them destroy their own cities with not a thought that it is their own side they are hurting.

Last edited:

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But what do you think a modern civil war in America would look like?

Very Very ugly. Nothing you have ever seen will prepare you for what you will see.

Expect BLM and Antifa to commit horrendous and gruesome crimes. Anyone that plans to defend themselves, their family and their property needs to develop a very hardened heart.

This division of our Nation and any civil war that happens is driven by Satan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom