Civil War: Hypotheticals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you stop watching cable news, you won't be so afraid.
Normaly this is true, but I am telling ya, most of the "liberal/progressives" I happen to know are starting to make me a bit uneasy with all their comments lately.

A couple of professors have the tds and Marxism bug really, really bad and it has only gotten worse over the last two years. If there is ever a bust by the feds for subversive activities in Green Country I would not be surprised one bit if a few of them are picked up. They are smart enough not to say too much, but egotistical enough to make one wonder about them.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very Very ugly. Nothing you have ever seen will prepare you for what you will see.

Expect BLM and Antifa to commit horrendous and gruesome crimes. Anyone that plans to defend themselves, their family and their property needs to develop a very hardened heart.

This division of our Nation and any civil war that happens is driven by Satan.
Yea it is. The evil that many in this nation have embraced is sickening. The further we get from God the worse things get. All I see are commercials pushing anti God things. And no one is standing up against it.
As for how a new war would be, I don’t know. There are many factors to consider. There will be many police officers that will side with the state. There will also be many in the military that will do the same. I know a lot of folks don’t like hearing that but it’s just the truth. Many in the military today didn’t join because they love our country so much. And many in the police joined to inflate their ego and have some power over regular folk. So that means we will have police vs. police, military vs. military, left vs right, black vs white. It will be unlike anything we have ever seen. But if things do not change in a hurry we will either be fighting a hot war for our freedom or we will be subjugated. We are up against a powerful enemy, satan. And he is using numerous pawns to do his bidding. But we have God on our side. No matter what happens, God will never lose.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normaly this is true, but I am telling ya, most of the "liberal/progressives" I happen to know are starting to make me a bit uneasy with all their comments lately.

A couple of professors have the tds and Marxism bug really, really bad and it has only gotten worse over the last two years. If there is ever a bust by the feds for subversive activities in Green Country I would not be surprised one bit if a few of them are picked up. They are smart enough not to say too much, but egotistical enough to make one wonder about them.

You know, I seem to remember reading about a tumultuous time in history when the media made people suspicious of their neighbors and friends. They called it propaganda.

I don't know your friends and wouldn't speculate on the nature of your relationships, but I've noticed in my circle of friends, people tend to talk real tough until a good enough friend reminds them they ain't gonna do a thing. But if you take a minute and really look at the whole picture, especially in these forums, the rhetoric seems to be more or less therapeutic.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust no one! When the crazies start there will be no red vs. blue, east vs. west, old vs. young or anything of the sort.
You will see the Godless just walk down the street and pop people for no reason.
You won't be able to trust anybody. Kids will kill parents over some perceived hurt.
Look funny at somebody and they will attack. Say something they will go berserk.
You will have to go to the food distribution centers in groups heavily armed and hope most make it home.
Most retail will cease as we know it. The evil will own the streets.
This stuff is already happening in major cities on a small trial basis.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I seem to remember reading about a tumultuous time in history when the media made people suspicious of their neighbors and friends. They called it propaganda.

I don't know your friends and wouldn't speculate on the nature of your relationships, but I've noticed in my circle of friends, people tend to talk real tough until a good enough friend reminds them they ain't gonna do a thing. But if you take a minute and really look at the whole picture, especially in these forums, the rhetoric seems to be more or less therapeutic.
Yeah, but the new red scare is full of cowards. The aquointnces I speak of are not the normal tds sjws. They remind me of the type of people who would have been proud card carrying members of the SA or SS in the 30s if it wasn't for the whole Nazi thing. The rest are the typical blowhard snowflakes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China will come in and buy up land, (They already are here in OK) and will slowly invade our country.
I have to back up this. Our friends just sold 40 acres and a home in the Wellston area. The realtor wouldn't say who wanted to buy it, only that it would be in cash.
After the deal went through they were silently informed on the side that it was a Chinese national, and a lot of land in that area is being bought by them.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to back up this. Our friends just sold 40 acres and a home in the Wellston area. The realtor wouldn't say who wanted to buy it, only that it would be in cash.
After the deal went through they were silently informed on the side that it was a Chinese national, and a lot of land in that area is being bought by them.

This will sound horrible to some, but there is no reason what so ever that non citizens should be allowed to buy real estate in the United States. Including corporations. Rent, ok. Own, no way. Too many National security issues in my not so humble opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom