Civil War reenactors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVCooper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head over to Yale the weekend of Feb 15. Bunch of them you can rub elbows with over
there. I also met a bunch from Broken Arrow a few years ago. They represent an outfit from Pennsylvania I believe. Great bunch of guys having a ball. All I remember was a guy named Dennis. You'll have to do the detective work but they're around.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an uncle from Bartlesville that was a civil war reenactor for abour 24 years. He was finally honorably discharged a couple years ago & he went back in time & now does Revolutionary War reenactments.
Give me a PM if you want me to get his info to ya.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***If you want an expert in the Southern side and numerous battles***

Contact: Mark(Beau) Cantrell....just call him Beau. He is an attorney in El Reno, I know he was a Marine then in the Army Natl. Guard AND
is a wealth of knowledge on the Civil War. He is in several clubs that meet around the U.S. and has a TON of books about the Civil War.

Look him up and call him. He would be happy to discuss the Civil War and be able to tell you about various clubs and organizations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom