Civilian training anxiety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard MB cried and was scared for a week after they walked into the fire swamp and saw the ROUSes for the first time.

to give yet even more repetitive answers for the OP. If you want a little less intimidation look up Will at H&H. or go to Oklahomashootingskills.com

His classes are smaller sizes approx 20 max. for one heck of a bargin price you can take smaller steps that bring you up to a confidence level to walk into any of the big name training centers and not feel unqualified to learn.
The first class focuses on basic administrative gun handling. The last class is a mix of everything from low light shooting. Major malfunction clearing. unfamiliar gun handling(picking up something on the street and using it. This class changes from time to time as he develops new ideas and techniques.

I'm currently running back through his series of classes. Once complete I'm going to start going through the classes at USSA for some more advanced training.

Oh and I'm not LEO, I'm an Office Manager for a construction company.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't you see "The Princess Bride"?

Even you macho ex-SF, Trooper/Wrestler bearing fathers must have seen it.:wink2:

Michael Brown

The only movies I saw with "Princess" or "Bride" in the title was my granddaughter's Barbie movies.

Having sired Troopers and Wrestlers, I didn't get to watch much "Princess" or "Bride" movies when they were young and growing up.

However, with the granddaughters, I'm catching up.:D

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only movies I saw with "Princess" or "Bride" in the title was my granddaughter's Barbie movies.

Having sired Troopers and Wrestlers, I didn't get to watch much "Princess" or "Bride" movies when they were young and growing up.

However, with the granddaughters, I'm catching up.:D

[OFF TOPIC]
Princess Bride is not as girly as it sounds. A great movie, with an obvious pool of great quotes.
[/OFF TOPIC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom