Class 3 rimfire goodies....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went with the SS Sparrow. Of course, I also went the versatile, full auto route. :)

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_1041.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_1006.jpg

You sir I envy!

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decisions decisions.

I expect to most likely go with a standard 10/22 receiver, probably 8" for velocity, 1 in 16" twist to shoot bulk and CCI mini mags, threaded of course for my only can a SWR Spectre. THEN I'll work on getting the Spectre II ordered.

Just thinking out loud here guys.

centraloklahoma

The thing to consider on a SBR 10/22 is that a barrel over 4.5-5.5" may not keep the round sub sonic. I'm considering a gun built on a Form 1 with a 4.5" barrel on the paperwork and having maybe a 8-12" barrel too. As long as you retain the form 1 listed configuration you should be golden.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about chopping down a dedicated .22 upper. I'm wondering if I would have any cycling problems with the short barrel. The way I figure, I could chop any type of upper since there is no tube or buffer differences.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about chopping down a dedicated .22 upper. I'm wondering if I would have any cycling problems with the short barrel. The way I figure, I could chop any type of upper since there is no tube or buffer differences.

You may need to tune the recoil spring, but it will work. Mine is 5.5" and works perfectly. I used a Lakewood spring and clipped one coil at a time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom