Class III Registration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it would be easier if I just get the stamp and then proceed once I receive the OK.

You can't just get a stamp then buy something. The stamp is just like a postage stamp. It is canceled to show that you paid the required tax to transfer or make the item listed on the form. You have to find the gun you want, then file for the transfer paying the tax at that time.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can't just get a stamp then buy something. The stamp is just like a postage stamp. It is canceled to show that you paid the required tax to transfer or make the item listed on the form. You have to find the gun you want, then file for the transfer paying the tax at that time.

Okay, thanks!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless your Glenpool Chief of police will sign of on NFA stuff you'll need to go the trust route to purchase your SBR. No prints, no photo's but you have to form a trust. Tulsa county sheriff won't sign off on your forms and you have to have a chief LEO sign off if you go the individual route.

Latest posts

Top Bottom