Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I point you to post #6
I reckon I got to care to be offended, or have my time wasted. All we have is time, you won’t offend me by making a low offer, I ask sometimes if a person can get to “x” meaning what I see value as or what I can offer. Don’t respond or say no, doesn’t matter, it is all good, there is nothing on this board i can’t live without, and the same holds true of someone throws something low or way out there to me, most often they get a No, if it is reasonable, I may counter, honestly I do my best to price things to sell, buying right is important so you can sell well also. If you want retail on top of all the fees, I better want the weapon and I have purchased a couple at retail, but I like ftf sales as do many of you so I may pay a little more for the added value to me. Sell away gents and ladies, stop giving a **** what other people do, we are all busy, we are all wired different. I am on the age spectrum a bunch older than our younger memebers and so see things different, I don’t get butt hurt by internet bs. And I owe no one nothing if I don’t respond. I have had great transactions by all I have done. Long as a person is reasonable we will get them done, all can’t be solely about my needs. Ya’ll are good dudes and dudettes. Keep on keeping on.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s been a few times I’ve been pissed off on here, and there’s been a few times I’ve pissed people off, but every time I go to looking for a truck or equipment on Craigslist or Facebook, or list something myself on one of those sites, this place doesn’t seem too bad.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If an ad says "OBO", I'm gonna toss a low offer out and hope that the haggling starts there. If they find that offensive, they can simply ignore me. I'm not rude about it.
I agree. Bartering is part of the sale. When I sell something, I plan on someone trying to get it for cheaper... that's life. If they are too low I just respond with no thanks, I can't go that low and counter.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've sold a few items here and never bought here. OBO leaves one open to any offers, Me the way I operate if I list it for a price let's say $500 and you say I'll give you $400 I come back with I'll take $600 so they start stuttering.. If I was to say firm and receive an offer under said price I'll add $200. For your lack of comprehension. Never rude but maybe shrewd. If listed for a said price with no OBO or firm then one might ask if one would take a lesser amount. Since we're not talking real estate there is only a small amount of wiggle room. If you spit out an insulting offer then you may receive some sign language. If one is hip to the item they should know what it's worth. Now for the newbies who show up with tools that are way above retail, it's game on to be f'd with and I'll surely join in..

Latest posts

Top Bottom