Claude Werner - Teaching the Snub Nose revolver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you all have a email list for upcoming courses?
We do actually...I send it out on the 1st of every month. Basic news about the facility and projects as well as the schedule with links to signup. The other benefit of the newsletter is you get the prelim list as well, classes we have agreements on but no signup link yet so they aren't yet on the FB page or website. If you want on the list send me your name and email in a PM indicating that :) The only time you get more than one a month is if we have something come up that JUST got confirmed and I expect it will sell out fast. I am Not one of the "let me spam you as much as possible" types :)

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to see people training others on how to use revolvers to max potential. As many talk how stupid revolvers are when we have glocks etc etc, I am a firm believer, whether you hate wheel guns or not, that as a defender and a man, you should learn every weapon type you can because you never know when or where you may have to use a particular firearm. Better to know how with effectiveness and never use it than to need to know and not know, and die.
This is a good mindset to have. One of the things people tend to forget is a little thing called Context. Sometimes a revolver Might be your better option, or a shotgun, or a rifle, or any number of other things. That is one of the reasons I try to have a variety of courses out here, although a nylon "bucket" holster is never the right answer :D

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for a combat handgun, semi auto is hard to beat but as with most things, there's pros/cons depending on several variables. I grew up shooting revolvers and then transitioned to autos during late 80's. Currently I tend to pack a snub nose .38 (M 642) more than anything.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for a combat handgun, semi auto is hard to beat but as with most things, there's pros/cons depending on several variables. I grew up shooting revolvers and then transitioned to autos during late 80's. Currently I tend to pack a snub nose .38 (M 642) more than anything.

I think you’d enjoy Claude’s class then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom