• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Cleaning out the safe (2 ak's)gone, **2 ar's** PRICE REDUCED!, (1 cz p-09)gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Do you have night-sights on your CZP-09 [email protected] 405-754-4897
the p-09 does have the factory night sights. it's been in the case for a bit, they just appear white. snapped this pic after ~3 seconds of charging directly under a lamp. glowed very bright green even in a lit room; still appeared green in low light/no light for a good while before i put it back in the case. i'm assuming daily charging is required, but even a quick charge gives you a good bit of glow. they are not tritium.
and the sights are regular height, not raised. they are fairly tall sights as is, but a larger diameter can would likely obstruct them.

i've used a uv light to charge sights like this before and the results are very strong.

Attachments

• 68711ea0799a937cea32417aa94f281d10429448-1.jpeg
    68711ea0799a937cea32417aa94f281d10429448-1.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Just an update: i will be busy this afternoon and will not be able to check messages for several hours.

As of now i have offers for just about everything and the line is forming. Those that got in early I will honor; i will inform everyone of who gets what before anything moves. I don't want someone to think we had a deal going and then just pooof it's gone. but sometimes you don't get messages for hours, then you get like five in ten minutes. tons of sketchy armlist guys, but one or two seem honest enough.

as of now here where everything stands:
PSA AR: SOLD!!
.300 blk pistol: SOLD!!
O Pap:
SOLD!!
wasr
: SOLD!!
cz
: SOLD!!

I am trying to keep everyone in mind, and i appreciate those messaging me and being patient.
Thanks. if you message me i likely will not respond until after 7 or 8 pm. but this is where everything stands right now.

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 97.2%
70   2   0
May have to use you and your picture taking abilities.
I've seen some pictures on here boy howdy, and these should go in Guns and Ammo magazines or at least get a chance to work for them in the photo department.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
May have to use you and your picture taking abilities.
I've seen some pictures on here boy howdy, and these should go in Guns and Ammo magazines or at least get a chance to work for them in the photo department.
hey i'm available! i'm always down to shoot more guns, one way or another ;)

the first firearm i ever purchased was a S & W Model 19 on the gunbroker in like 2008 or so. my card wasn't going thru and the auction was ending soon. the guy had his phone number listed, so i thought "heck, i'll just call the guy." it worked, he sold it to me and ended the auction before it was scheduled to end.

i talked to him on the phone a few more times, he was a yankee from new jersey. i'll never forget; his biggest question to me was "....how wyere da piktyas? i wyork real hyahd on da piktyas!"

Matt Bishop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the holidays will be here before i know it and i always like to have cash on hand. work needless to say has been off and on with everything going crazy, so having a little more room in the safe and a little more cash in there too isn't the worst thing right now.

nothing wrong with any of these guys, just have others i like more so they drew the short straws. ONLY THE CZ COMES WITH MAGS; SORRY I'M A MAG HOARDER AND YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE SOME TOO I BET. SO THE AK'S AND AR'S ARE FIREARMS ONLY, NO MAGAZINES. i will type it again because no matter what it always seems like i meet up with someone and they are like "what, no magazine?!".....

First up is an ar-15 pistol chambered in .300 blk. bear creek billet upper 1/8 twist , 10.5'' heavy barrel. anderson lower. ALG Defense trigger. SBA3 brace. NO MAGAZINES more pics attached below (i think.....) $600 **PRICE REDUCED LAST ONE TO GO**
View attachment 223827
What all do you have left ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom