Clearing property of junk cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the scrap recycler you can. Pretty sure most places will take a notarized bill of sale on vehicles older than 10 years.

Basically what we did out at my moms. Had a bunch of old cars and a guy came by and offered her like $100 a car to haul em off, she signed a bill of sale and that was that. This was years ago lol

edl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Seminole. There are a few vehicles on a farm that need to be removed and they've been there for ..... years.

How might one go about getting them removed?

thnx

Needless to say, I don't want to do it myself.
If you have quite a few I know of a guy with a crusher, he comes to you. He will pay per car. I am guessing, but it would take quite a few to get him out. If not, the salvage yard mentioned which picks up sound good. (I do not know them)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pictures? Descriptions?
Please!

There are a lot of people that buy and restore old junkers.

Vice Grip Garage on the internet is one. He posts videos of getting them running then driving them home.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some salvage yards don’t ask too many questions about vehicle ownership. If it’s 30-40years old, then I’d bet it’s just a car shaped piece of metal to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom