Clearing property of junk cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Seminole. There are a few vehicles on a farm that need to be removed and they've been there for ..... years.

How might one go about getting them removed?

thnx

Needless to say, I don't want to do it myself.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years? Warm weather equals snakes. Chains, tractor or skid steer. Pull or lift them onto flatbed. Haul for scrap metal. If scrap prices go up you may find someone to do it for you for the scrap value. Are any really collectible? If so, do you have title? Someone may want it to use the vin to build a car and title it.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re on Facebook, you can look up Choctaw Chevy Classics. Jeff will speak with you by phone and may even venture out to see what you have. He typically only buys running vehicles, but you never know. He may also know someone who can/will make them go away if he isn’t interested.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Seminole. There are a few vehicles on a farm that need to be removed and they've been there for ..... years.

How might one go about getting them removed?

thnx

Needless to say, I don't want to do it myself.
My uncle has a shop in Seminole. D and V Salvage in Ada buy and pick up his junk cars.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your uncle has, what kind of "shop?" A salvage "shop?" Is it named "D and V?" Or, is D and V Salvage a different shop? If a different shop, what's the name of your uncles shop?

And, thanks for the info.
D&V Salvage in Ada is the name of the business that buys old broken cars from my uncle's mechanic shop, L&M Auto on Boren.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scrap is high right now. If you just want them hauled off, someone will do it for free since they will take it to the crusher and make 200-500 bucks depending how much it weighs.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kinda shape are they in? I hate to see old metal just turned to scrap. Too many good shells and frames are gone forever after the "cash for clunkers" deal.

If you just want them removed you might just put a "free old vehicle" ad on Craigslist and people may just come haul them off for you for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom