CLEO signoff on Form 1 SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they put the correct ATF info in the ORI block on the cards they provided? It should be:

WVATF0800
ATF-NATL TRA CTR
MARTINSBURG WV

They did not. I filled it out myself. I had saved that post you had earlier. Thank you for that.

By the way, I got multiple copies that I'll probably use for a suppressor next month. I have 5 blank ones that I'll give to anyone for free if they don't go this route.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
T
They did not. I filled it out myself. I had saved that post you had earlier. Thank you for that.

By the way, I got multiple copies that I'll probably use for a suppressor next month. I have 5 blank ones that I'll give to anyone for free if they don't go this route.

Thanks for the updates. I have a stack of fd cards as well. I plan on getting printed Friday downtown as well. Should be sending off a form 1 and form 4 next week. Got my trust completed monday.

pbaumei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shall Not Be Infringed... apparently, that does not mean shall not be grossly hampered and inconvenienced, and generally made as difficult as possible...

Latest posts

Top Bottom