Clinesmith, In Order to Save Himself, Has Implicated Others on Crossfire Hurricane — Who Ultimately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like has been said, small fish. I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall in Comey, Clapper and Brennan's offices. I'll bet there are lots of personal discussions without electronic media going on right now.
Just a tidbit of info from Trey Gowdy, there have been more criminal indictments of the FBI than the Trump Family since he has been in office.....

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year and a half ago, I would have agreed with many of you on Lindsey Graham. I have never seen him show anything other than being a calm, cool and collected Southern Gentlemen. Over the last year and a half, watching him speak with the media. He has gone from miffed, to peeved to outright displaying anger over the actions of Dems.

Especially over the impeachment proceedings. You could really see and hear the contempt he had for Dems at that point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year and a half ago, I would have agreed with many of you on Lindsey Graham. I have never seen him show anything other than being a calm, cool and collected Southern Gentlemen. Over the last year and a half, watching him speak with the media. He has gone from miffed, to peeved to outright displaying anger over the actions of Dems.

Especially over the impeachment proceedings. You could really see and hear the contempt he had for Dems at that point.
Can't disagree, but he keeps promising investigations to get to the bottom of "this" without a lot of results. I'm sure there are a whole lot of politics going on behind the scenes we don't see to put a road block in front of what he wants to do, so I can't point a finger and say he isn't doing what he was elected to do. I like the guy.
To his favor he has recently turned over some investigative information to the DOJ on the hoax russian investigation.
I hope it leads to criminal referrals and indictments.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I so wish that was true. Problem is that Lindsey Graham said it. He is about as worthless as Pelosi. He is just a grandstanding blowhard.
I used to have this opinion. But what can he actually do? All these hearings in the House and Senate over all the multiple scandals of the Obama admin, and many actual crimes have came to light. But Congress has no power to prosecute. Obama's minions were real good at just ignoring congressional subpoenas. What happened? Nothing. It used to be there were ramifications for this but they figured out the media is on their side. Now it's flipped 180 degrees and considered a resume enhancement to stick it to elected officials as long as they are repubs. So they just say "screw you, sue me". If they lose they ignore the court and say "sue me again, HA!". Once upon a time your career was over if you pulled anything like they do routinely today.

Because Congress has no prosecutorial power, they turn over what they have to DOJ. Trump's worst mistake was Jeff Sessions. It takes time and I'm skeptical still, but I hope that Barr is finally started digging at the base of the dam of that damned swamp.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't forget the Kavanagh hearings. He was epic there.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the Kavanagh hearings. He was epic there.
Yeah I just couldn't help but think the best buddy of john mccain was doing some political theater for his own benefit during those hearings. If anyone of note is actually charged due to anything he did. I will gladly donate $40 to cats and dogs in your name. He has just shown too many times he is a political opportunist. This comes to mind.
iu

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no cutoff switch or hop for congress, they are going to continue what hey've been doing for the last 100 years or so. And we are going to continue paying their salary-after all, they passed the Tax Act in 1862 to fund the Civil War and after they get their cut....

Latest posts

Top Bottom