Clinton Foundation racketering suit? Ouch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bingo we have a winner!
There are two sides of each email. The sender and the receiver. You cannot destroy the receiver by destroying the senders server, computers, mobile devices, etc.
It amazes me that we can intercept emails from all over the world to combat terrorism, yet we cannot get a warrant to intercept the Clinton emails, and track the receivers back to the senders?
Oh, they can, they just won't!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, they can, they just won't!

You know what, I'm just a lowly know nothing, yet the people on both sides of the aisle have access to the top people in the world for internet access.
How they have let this little tidbit of information go without challenge is amazing to me.
If Hillary sent out 20,000 emails about yoga, there are 20,000 recipients with that on their servers and computers. Hundred's of servers and thousands of computers that have not been destroyed or wiped.
Both sides of the aisle seem to not recognize this and act as if we are stupid by not following that trail.
Its just mind blowing how they think the general public is so stupid.

Last edited:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally....guess who the agent in charge of the Little Rock investigation was placed by? Anyone?

"Upchurch, before taking the head job in Little Rock in 2016 after a James Comey promotion, was a lieutenant of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe in Washington, D.C. She served as a section chief (SES) in the Counterterrorism Division for nearly three years."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...lly_is_moving_against_clinton_foundation.html

Who could have thunk it....

Apparently a second flight conducted today...

https://truepundit.com/mystery-deepens-as-doj-two-round-trips-in-48-hours-loaded-with-boxes-docs/

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally....guess who the agent in charge of the Little Rock investigation was placed by? Anyone?

"Upchurch, before taking the head job in Little Rock in 2016 after a James Comey promotion, was a lieutenant of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe in Washington, D.C. She served as a section chief (SES) in the Counterterrorism Division for nearly three years."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...lly_is_moving_against_clinton_foundation.html

Who could have thunk it....

Apparently a second flight conducted today...

https://truepundit.com/mystery-deepens-as-doj-two-round-trips-in-48-hours-loaded-with-boxes-docs/

We can only keep our fingers crossed that justice will be served.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sessions has been almost hidden from public view. How great would it be if he and a few real DOJ and FBI agents have been working on this in the background?
I'd love to see that happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think Sessions has some friends and acquaintances that are deeply involved in getting kickbacks from the Clinton foundation and Sessions was "appointed" to make sure they stay in the clear. Sessions hasn't given me any reason to believe he's anything but a Swamp member up to this point.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if charges were proffered, she'll never be convicted. You could never assemble a jury that wouldn't hang--she could eat a live baby in open court and half the jury would still vote to acquit because she's "so courageous;" meanwhile, God himself could come down, prove His bona fides with a few miracles, and testify that she's as pure as the driven snow, and half would still vote to convict.

Never. Happen.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if charges were proffered, she'll never be convicted. You could never assemble a jury that wouldn't hang--she could eat a live baby in open court and half the jury would still vote to acquit because she's "so courageous;" meanwhile, God himself could come down, prove His bona fides with a few miracles, and testify that she's as pure as the driven snow, and half would still vote to convict.

Never. Happen.

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid you're right.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Never. Happen.

Agree, but I hope sometime before she or myself passes, I see her stand in a court room under oath, conviction or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom