Clinton Foundation racketering suit? Ouch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if that plane ever landed in Austin? That would prove they've secretly raided the LBJ Library to prove the link between the Kennedy Assassination and the international pedophile ring.

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're putting in a new McDonalds in Little Rock, right where Bill dumped all the bodies. DOJ plane was there to relocate all the Clintoncide victims.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there is any truth to them being there to pick up Clinton records, how do we know they aren't picking them up to destroy or hide elsewhere? After the goings-on of Comey, McCabe, and Mueller, I can't be sure I would trust the FBI or DOJ much anymore.
That would make sense if you aren't a Q follower.
Otherwise you would think that in reality Robert Mueller is investigating the Clintons, Obama, Soros, Podesta, Rothschilds, dozens of movie stars, and many other globalist scumbags.
Here is a short explanation of the sequel to pizzagate.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Any day now thousands of indictments will be released and Gitmo will be filled with Democrats.

2603953_0

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is any truth to them being there to pick up Clinton records, how do we know they aren't picking them up to destroy or hide elsewhere? After the goings-on of Comey, McCabe, and Mueller, I can't be sure I wo
uld trust the FBI or DOJ much anymore.
Sadly, I tend to agree with you, for well over 50 years and more they built their credibility and they destroyed it in less than a year.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on who you think is behind the steering wheel.

If tou think the .gov plane was in Arkansas to secure evidence against the Clintons, that means MAGA Trump is winning.
If you think the .gov plane was in Arkansas to destroy evidence against the Clintons that means the deep state is winning.
If you think there was no .gov plane to begin with that means you're crazy.

Where is _CY_ ?
I shouldn't have to explain all this.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's true...sort of. A little misleading. The suit was actually filed by some outfit called The Committee to Defend the President (whatever that is), not by the FEC. Papers get filed in court. Anybody can do it. Then convoluted and confusing stories can be written on web sites and linked to on message boards. Gives folks something to talk about and remember.
If that were true, FOX would have Massive banners and sirens blaring on their home page.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom