Clinton probe continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How the media buried two huge FBI stories yesterday.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/how-the-media-buried-two-huge-fbi-stories-yesterday/

For more than year and half, the media have gone all-in on reporting every possible angle of President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia. No story update has been too small, no encounter with a Russian too inconsequential, and no anonymous source too sketchy to generate outsize coverage and histrionic claims from major media.

But as the Russian collusion story disintegrates, another interesting story ascends. Investigations by multiple congressional committees as well as an investigation by the inspector general of the Department of Justice have shown irregularities in the handling of the most politically sensitive probes in recent memory: the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information while secretary of State and the investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged nefarious ties with Russia to meddle in a U.S. election.

Read more in the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that most of this is true, but I also believe that nothing will be done about it and it will quickly disappear from even FOX news. The Clintons and their supporters are Teflon.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I remember hearing before the election people talking about their "non-profit" schemes, but I had no idea about all this! Last I heard (before hibernating in my bunker apparently) was Trump acting like a little girl saying he was directing the FBI to stop investigating her Jan-Feb '17, even though he had promised us on the campaign trail that he would.

I don't have time to read all of this right now guys but I'll be back to it. I guess I just got so tired of MSM lying about EVERYTHING to promote their own propaganda that I shut everything out... wrong answer!

Thanks Guys,
Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom