Closeout on caliber type plastic ammo boxes..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I didn't find any extra codes so I ordered 10 of each size. 70 cases total cost $88 to my door. $13 of that was shipping which seemed to be a flat rate as I kept throwing stuff in the cart.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got tracking numbers just a lil bit ago. Says they'll arrive tomorrow. I feel like I really got to em. They charged me $13 shipping and had to send me two packages. One weighing 14lbs and the other weighing 17lbs. I'll post my opinion of the quality when they arrive tomorrow.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They arrived today. I couldn't be happier. Especially for the price. There are 7 different options. The pic below has one of each. Some models have a "piano hinge" and some is just the folded plastic hinge. I noticed when I was ordering that the same caliber description would be listed for two different models and I now know why, the hinge is the difference. Anyhow if anyone else is gonna order some and needs specific info on any model just lemme know if I can help.
IMG_5727.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_5733.JPG
IMG_5734.JPG
IMG_5736.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom