CMP M1 carbines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody ordering a CMP M1 Carbine on Monday?

Not on Monday, I sent mine out today with guaranteed delivery by Monday. If you wait until Monday to mail the order, you may not get one. The SG IHC Garands sold out both times with orders from the first day or so. I love CMP releases, it's like gambling without a chance to lose any money.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mailed my app. in yesterday with delivery on Monday. I had some carbines years ago and sold them all, now I would like to have one again for my U.S. collection. Good luck to everybody.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Filled out the paperwork yesterday then decided not to mail it in. Slept on it and went to the post office this morning ... last time USPS was a day late so figure it'll be fate ... if it makes it great, if not I must be supposed to watch for the Inland Advisor to hit the streets. :)

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From CMP's Facebook page:
CarbineUpdate.jpg
CARBINE UPDATE!
23 tubs of mail + UPS & FedEx = SOLD OUT! This has to be some type of CMP record!

Looks like mine's somewhere in that pile (sent USPS Express Saturday AM).

Your item was delivered at 11:43 am on February 1, 2016 in ANNISTON, AL 36207 to CMP. The item was signed for by E EDEN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom