CMP M1 carbines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the difference in the M1 carbine slides V1 V2 V3 V4 , I need a new one for my 1944 win round top , I see prices from $65 to $300 for them --Serco-nurich -james river or is there a welder in BA / Tulsa who could tig it for maybe $50 . It broke were the rod and body meet

Below is a link that will show you the subtle differences between the types. I have a Type 1 Winchester installed on my Inland, but unfortunately the finish matches too well for me to part with it.

The U.S. Caliber .30 Carbines - Slides

Here's a few photos and parts breakdown of my only carbine (if you don't count my Crosman M1).

Inland M1 Carbine 5031XXX

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the fat lady has sung.
Greetings,

If you are receiving this email, we regret to inform you, you did not make the cut for the M1 Carbine you ordered thru CMP. We had over 8,000 orders and only a small number of Carbines. If you mailed in new information or are a new customer, we are in the process of updating those files. We have a large number of customers still to update, so please give us a couple of months before checking to see if your information has been updated.

We appreciate your support of CMP.

Thank you,

Mark Johnson
CMP Chief Operating Officer

Latest posts

Top Bottom