CNN’s fake news attempt to convince 8-woman panel that Trump is racist goes horribly wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The media and the left have used the term to many times to describe a difference in policy and opinion. It no longer has the meaning it was intended to. Congrats liberals, whatcha going to abuse/over use next?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the definition she read from Merriam-Webster doesn't jive with what Trump said. I don't understand how even AFTER she read the definition from a dictionary she could even ask the question. I thought she would get halfway through the definition and stop and go "Oh!.... nevermind."

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the definition she read from Merriam-Webster doesn't jive with what Trump said. I don't understand how even AFTER she read the definition from a dictionary she could even ask the question. I thought she would get halfway through the definition and stop and go "Oh!.... nevermind."
TDS has taken over. That's all.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMHO the ones who want to pull the racist card out and start waving it around are themselves generally the racist. It never fails when a difference in race is involved someone wants to blame it on that for just about anything.

My wife was mixed race and from Jamaica and I have had people try and fly the card with me... Pissed me off something fierce.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Like most of the "News Reporters" or "Commentators" or what ever they are called, they do not listen to the original words in context themselves. They listen to an "interpretation of what he meant" made by others and then run with that as being the absolute truth. Reminds me of that kiddie game where someone whispers something then it gets passed around in a circle that comes out very different. Yep that must be the truth. Right? KAGA

Latest posts

Top Bottom