CNN Admits: U.S. Town Where Guns Are Required Has Had Only 1 Murder in 6 Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180307
CNN Admits: U.S. Town Where Guns Are Required Has Had Only 1 Murder in 6 Years
by AWR Hawkins7 Mar 2018
1212 Comments

CNN admitted in a report on March 6, 2018, that a Georgia town requiring gun ownership has only seen one murder in six years and maintains a violent crime rate of less than two percent.

..."News of Kennesaw’s low violent crime rate and the fact that they have only seen one murder in six years come at a time when Democrats in D.C. are working their hardest to further restrict the ability to own firearms."

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our corporate office is located in Kenessaw. I’ve been there many times and it’s a nice area. I never saw evidence of criminal activity or shady characters in the various parts of town that I have been in. Kenessaw State is located there also - I wonder if guns are required in the dorms; probably not but it’s a nice thought.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. To me it certainly makes a statement. Might be worth finding out more about the background, history, and strategy used to pass this and make it available for others to use if an opportunity were to present itself.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article:
Today, Kennesaw, a town of about 33,000 people, has had one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%.
But it's unclear whether that has anything to do with the gun law.

But they sure don't seem to have a problem implying increased gun ownership causes more gun violence other places.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 1982, Morton Grove, IL passed a law banning guns in the town and providing dire penalties.
Kennesaw, GA passed a law sort of in response that REQUIRED gun ownership in their town, but provided NO penalties.

I was at Scott AFB, IL at the time. Morton Grove is a suburb of Chicago, and IL government was in the process of being completely taken over by the demo party machine, which now, with 55% of the state vote in the Chicago machine, treats the rest of the state (downstate IL) as conquered territory.
I once planned to retire in Southern IL, but chose Oklahoma instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom