CNN Director Admits Network Peddled ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Project Veritas released damning new video Tuesday showing a CNN director admitting that the fake news network engaged in “propaganda” to boost Joe Biden’s candidacy and denigrate President Trump during the 2020 election.

In the undercover footage, CNN Director Charlie Chester admitted that his network engaged in shameless propaganda to lie about President Trump’s health, temperament, and policies.
“Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” Chester told a PV journalist.

“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it.”

“He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda,” he admitted.

Chester also confessed CNN deployed propaganda to portray ailing Biden as a vigorous “young geriatric.”

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing new here but at least they are finally coming clean about their role in the 2020 election.... it makes me mad....it takes a lot to make me mad...but this does the trick

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The MSM and Big Tech are the biggest threats to our nation we have. It’s not the democrats and it ain’t Russia or China. It’s from within. And they are both doing a masterful job of destroying this great nation. This is NOT a free country despite what so many say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom