CNN dominates airports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico and LAX in Los Angeles.

which places in mexico? Again, i'm just curious. The cancun airport in 2004 was pretty rough but in 2015 it was nicer than the one in Memphis (which is admittedly a low bar). But i also don't recall seeing CNN anywhere, but i was paying attention to other things. Did the original article say CNN had purchased the rights to airports in mexico, too? Or are those places you've been just choosing to show it because they want to?

i haven't been through LAX in a few years, but i don't recall it being in a third world country. I'll find out in a couple of weeks, though.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kind of fit into this category. I seldom ever fly because one can't see squat from 30,000 feet. (I prefer to drive to destinations so I can see the scenery.) If I am flying, I'm not carrying a tablet but part of my photo equipment. All I have otherwise is a smart phone and I hate trying to watch that little screen.

However, it is amusing to stand near the TV in an airport and snicker on occasion at something being said by the liberals on CNN. I get some interesting looks.

And you don't seem to be complaining about it (maybe beyond the type of coverage cnn provides). All the things you've said are choices and if you really were bothered by CNN being on tv i'm guessing you're smart enough to make different choices regarding how you travel and what you carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom