CNN dominates airports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've since unplugged from satellite TV because it was costing us $100 plus a month, and I was down to watching about 4 or maybe 5 of the hundreds of channels. I used to peruse most of the news channels (well, very little of MSNBC) and was amazed at how little news time was spent on some stories by CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC that were fairly well covered by FOX. So, I eventually got to watching more of FOX than of the others. FOX was pretty much actual news during the day with the commentary shows coming on later at night.

The thing that really sold me more on FOX was that they tended to have more liberal "contributors" than the other networks had of conservative "contributors." So, say what you wish about FOX being like all the rest, but I have to respectfully disagree.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if its more government, but there should be options out there for folks that don't agree with their politics. We have an option to change the channel at home. Why not at an airport or subway terminal?
How would you solve the issue?

Why does someone else need to ensure you have options for viewing news when out in the public? Do you have a smart phone? You can log into OSA and ignore CNN whenever you want...no government intervention required.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does someone else need to ensure you have options for viewing news when out in the public? Do you have a smart phone? You can log into OSA and ignore CNN whenever you want...no government intervention required.

Come on, what we really need is another law...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe so we don't have to listen or watch the liberal agenda dedicated to taking away our 2A rights, and propagating fake news that the uninformed don't want to or have the ability to research? Not everybody is on OSA or has a smartphone to access the internet.
Maybe Fox on one and CNN on the other for a choice? I love choices. It's what free thinking people get.
Not all airports have charging stations although that's changing. Extended flights can and will deplete the battery and probably all the backups your carrying. At least that is my experience. The last time I was on a 9 hour flight, last year, there were zero charging stations. I unplugged the water fountain and recharged there with a line forming behind me in LAX.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe so we don't have to listen or watch the liberal agenda dedicated to taking away our 2A rights, and propagating fake news that the uninformed don't want to or have the ability to research?
Sounds like you need a safe space

safe space
noun
  1. a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom