CNN Parkland Town Hall Debacle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that a JROTC student from Parkland withdrew claiming that the questions were scripted. CNN is refuting the claim and has invited him to come on the network today. I tend to believe the student over CNN, but would be interested to see him prove it on their dime.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...fter_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html
Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date February 22, 2018

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have wasted a second watching that crap. I watched Hannity on cpac though. We all know that anything cnn does or says is gonna be to further their anti America agenda to include disarming us.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have wasted a second watching that crap. I watched Hannity on cpac though. We all know that anything cnn does or says is gonna be to further their anti America agenda to include disarming us.

Don't want to know what the enemy is doing huh? :)

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We caught the tail end of Rubio lastnight and all of Dana. I told the wife every time a question was read off of a piece of paper that I couldn't picture that person arranging those words. I definitely believe it was scripted. Productive open conversation can't be had with those folks. Some are ignorant nuts, some are understandably heartbroken and too emotional for rational thought right now (I know I would be) and the rest of these folks are paid to push an agenda I'm sure.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E2F78B9E-3F14-4643-99E2-24476C70CD04.jpeg

Rubio is a joke.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dana should have never agreed to do this. Of coarse dnCNN scripted the question, hell they gave the debate questions to Hillary. CNN is nothing more than a spokesman for the DNC. Democrats and the MSM will use these kids and then toss them when it is time to move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom