CNN: Trump Using Child Labor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About the same age I started mowing yards. Pushed a mower with a gallon of gas on the handlebars many blocks looking for yards to mow.
The reporter, (the only one) was shamed so bad, that I almost felt sorry for him.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh-oh like I heard on the radio today, with a menu of landscaping services including weed-whacking, the kid sure had better be on the lookout for an IRS audit!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...use-lawn-sends-bad-signal-on-child-labor.html
NY Times reporter slammed after saying boy mowing White House lawn sends bad signal on child labor

..."Trump accepted the Virginia boy’s offer after he wrote to the president saying it would be his “honor to mow the White House lawn.” Frank, who was 10 when he wrote the letter but has since turned 11, also enclosed a menu of his landscaping services, including weed-whacking."...

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should be lambasted for mowing the White House lawn with a Jap mower!!! The nerve!!!

Lol , say what you will ....... I bought a Honda 6 years ago and it's been the best mover I've ever had .... even better than my old lawn boy. I haven't so much as changed a spark plug on it yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom