Cobratec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am giving a couple of these a try. Never owned a OTF Knife. I opted for two of the Lightweight Serrated Dagger.

7356C46B-9AD1-47FB-9CC5-0B3AE1AD3796.jpeg

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the “Special Forces” model and it’s been a great knife. Well built, razor sharp blade(has held edge after a lot of use as well) and not too bulky.
The only negative for myself is I need just a little more “bite” on the grip, some grip tape would probably do the trick.
Other then that, great OTF EDC knife!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had (and given away as gifts) several Cobratec Lightweights. I still carry one everywhere I go. I really like the size to weight ratio, as too many OTF's are heavier than needed for EDC. I won't get on the boat without one because they're the safest one handed knife available IMO.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been putting one of them through hell. It is holding up well! Holds a good edge for a long while. Operating mechanism seems tough, between myself and a few others that I have shown it to I bet it has already been through a 1000 in and outs and works flawless. I really have been putting one of them through the ringer!

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a midsized one since Christmas. It’s been holding up very well in my opinion. I work as an electrical apprentice so I strip a lot of wire with it, and I’ve only had to sharpen it once so far. With minimal work on a whetstone it was like a razor again. Like the reviews state the only thing that doesn’t hold up too well is the paint, but I can’y see myself ever paying for a microtech as long as these are still on the market.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom