Cochlear Implants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So very glad to hear things are going well.

This is a success story that now, part of your responsibility is to pass on to other potential receipiants of this life changing procedure.

Prayers will certainly continue for you!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just terminated an evil pizza box with extreme prejudice as I believe the expression is and I also have cause to believe that the fix my brother suggested for my 986 worked. The extractor rod was shooting loose and he suggested a tool to fix it. I put about 70 rounds downrange today and it didn't work loose.

Felt good to shoot once more.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just terminated an evil pizza box with extreme prejudice as I believe the expression is and I also have cause to believe that the fix my brother suggested for my 986 worked. The extractor rod was shooting loose and he suggested a tool to fix it. I put about 70 rounds downrange today and it didn't work loose.

Felt good to shoot once more.

Glad to hear you're back out there controlling the population! Don't go overboard, though. We'll always need pizza (and boxes)!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to some major surgery on my MIL, the appointment at Hedges has been postponed to Friday at !0 AM.

Don, I hope you can meet with us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom