Coffee.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, what would happen if we had a steak AND coffee thread... Hmm would a mod combine them all together or would one of them end up deleted. Someone should find out.
No one likes Steak n coffee unless it involves eggs sunny, hashbrowns and biscuit n gravy. Now I love coffee with all them groceries.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy the Mcdonalds dark roast coffee and brew it in a Mr.Coffee.I was drinking 4 cups every morning.Now I brew it with 1/2 regular coffee and 1/2 decaf.Seems like I get less headaches with the decaf.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've started brewing my coffee this way on the weekends. It makes for a smooth cup of coffee. I still use a Mr. coffee on work mornings for convenience.
I use Community brand coffee, nothing special.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a coffee drinker. But, growing up my grandma always had her tasters choice drinking it every day with lots of milk and sugar. When we had a working coffee pot she'd drink 2-3 pots a day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We grind our beans just before putting in the coffee maker. Usually Sumatra from Sprouts. We try different beans when traveling to other states. Hot, dark and strong. 20 oz Yeti mug does it for me to get through the day.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the smell of coffee, can't stand the taste of it. The wife drinks a little coffee with her creamer and sugar.:coffee:

This is where I stand. Everyone in my family enjoys coffee, I just never developed the 'taste' for it.

+1 for me. Can't stand the taste of the black stuff, but love the smell. I'll order dirt cheap coffee online and make a cup in the keurig some mornings just to smell it.

You toss enough sugar into anything though, and it tastes pretty OK. I like cappuccino, but I wouldn't dare call it coffee.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love coffee, been drinkin it since I was a kid. Me and an ex had an espresso/cappucino maker and ground our own beans but Im not a snob at all- these days Folgers is just fine, maybe a Keurig cup, and I even keep instant in decaf and regular to make iced coffee or when in a hurry. NO black tho, I like mine with cream and sugar- lately its been heavy whipping cream or 1/2 and 1/2 with Torani French vanilla or caramel syrups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom