Cold weather challenge!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was my idea I said your mother will freak out!
She did not freak out though.
She is used to this kind of stuff.

I caught by hand a Furrow Orb Weaver spider that the wife pointed out to me and hand carried it to the neighbor who was outside and hates spiders.
I have been told there is something wrong with me by the neighbor a couple times :)

Yeah, my mom got freeked out all the time from the critters I brought home when a kid. We lived near the Arkansas river before there was a single dam on it. The spring floods inundated the properties below our home and the flood plain around it.
The neighbor had privet hedge around his place about 8' high. The snakes would be hanging in there everywhere. The neighborhood would be full of every type of critter you could imagine except deer. There were none then.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came home with all kinds of critters when I was a young 'un. The only one I can remember that really freaked my Mom out was when she came home and found a garter snake in a fish bowl on top of the TV. And, I wasn't there. Yeah, I got an earful when I got home and the snake had to disappear quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom