Coleman gurus, I could use some guidance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered one @ the $53 price.

It's hard to find. You have to click on the $99 dollar price, select "see other buying options" and then it shows up. AND it shows to being sold and shipped by Amazon so it should be genuine and not some ripoff.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must have sold out. Or realized that they made a pricing mistake. I'll have to keep an eye out. Coleman is selling the dual fuel with a carry case on their website for $86 or so, still seems like a decent deal.
Still shows $53 for me. 2 left Coleman Premium Dual Fuel Lantern with Hard Carry Case https://a.co/d/gZ6I6Nt

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chose 1 then up the number to 2 in your cart. $107

A520BA7D-C41C-4FE7-8F19-57A2F370F0CB.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chose 1 then up the number to 2 in your cart. $107

View attachment 319906

When they were marked at $66 I put two in my cart and let them sit there for a while. When I went back and looked at it they were marked $53 and I was like that’s a sign. So I bought them. Almost hundred dollar lanterns for about half off, I couldn’t resist the temptation. Looking right now I don’t see them priced like that.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they were marked at $66 I put two in my cart and let them sit there for a while. When I went back and looked at it they were marked $53 and I was like that’s a sign. So I bought them. Almost hundred dollar lanterns for about half of I couldn’t resist the temptation. Looking right now I don’t see them priced like that.

I just bought one. $57 shipped to the house. I have a couple used ones. But a new one delivered for $57, hard to beat that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom