Colin Kaepernick is such a douche!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump being the ever present good guy...

“Only if he’s good enough,” Trump said. “Yeah, if he’s good enough. Why wouldn’t he play if he was good enough? And I think if he’s good enough, I know the owners — I know Bob Kraft, I know so many of the owners — if he’s good enough, they’d sign him. So if he’s good enough — I know these people — they would sign him in a heartbeat. They would do anything they can to win games. So I’d like to see it.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a rodents posterior about him?

Honestly? I don’t. It just sickens to see someone who is so arrogant to think he is good enough to play when he clearly sucks! He wouldn’t have been set down if he was actually any good. Notice he didn't start the kneeling thing till he got pulled as a starter.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kaepernick and his girlfriend Nessa are toxic! Keap had chance with ravens but Nessa destroyed it.

nessae.PNG
https://twitter.com/nessnitty/status/892902143983792128

No owner, wants to deal with that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's good enough to play, or at least he's better than a majority of backups. Problem is he thought he could get big starter money, then there was the protest baggage that came with him. Owners aren't going to sign up for that. Thankfully, I don't think he will see the field again, I sure hope some dumbazz owner doesn't prove me wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom