Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought the Cowboys would lead the NFL in addressing this issue but sadly, the NFL is afraid of the Players Union and Communist.
I guess the NFL is out for me again this season. Wanted to see how Mayfield worked out but i think you can watch every play on the internet without ads or revenue to the teams.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that "maybe" I've owned one pair of Nike shoes in my lifetime. Looks like there won't be anymore. Not a sports fan, so I've not ever really watched the NFL.

Wife, youngest son and I were eating at a burger place out by the outlet malls in OKC and watched something like 8 to 10 TV's in the room. Some were on tennis, some baseball, some on soccer and one or two on NFL. Maybe they were old videos or something, but there were more fans in the stands for the tennis than either the NFL or baseball.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is great news! I was going to go buy a new pair of athletic shoes today and my choice just got easier. It was down to a pair of "Air Nikes" or the "Fast Eddies" from Walmart; I think they are about equal, but the Nikes are like $89.00 and the Fast Eddies are $11.99. I'd still buy the Eddies even if the prices were reversed now.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man this puts me in a predicament. So far no other shoe lasts for me like Nikes. Every pair of em lasts me 3-4 years. Every single other shoe brand I get maybe a year or less out of em. Plus they are the only shoe my arch likes, everything else always feels like I have a pebble under my arch (as far as tennis shoes go at least). Why couldn't they have stayed neutral. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom