Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is great news! I was going to go buy a new pair of athletic shoes today and my choice just got easier. It was down to a pair of "Air Nikes" or the "Fast Eddies" from Walmart; I think they are about equal, but the Nikes are like $89.00 and the Fast Eddies are $11.99. I'd still buy the Eddies even if the prices were reversed now.
Did SAS quit making shoes?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did SAS quit making shoes?

I’m not sure. But the tag on the Fast Eddies says it will make you run fast and jump high. I hope it works better than that Smart Water I bought. Man, I guzzle that stuff and...well, maybe it takes awhile or something; I’m gonna get real smart and invent something. Like maybe I’ll melt down all the wife’s Tupperware and make a gun out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of surprising for Nike to get all political but oh well... there are better choices.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm in line for for a new pair of alethic shoes but definitely not NIKE. I was at academy and looking for shoes this weekend, could not bring myself at paying the prices. I will add Nike to my list of companies that I won't do business with. Boy, the list keep getting longer.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not sure. But the tag on the Fast Eddies says it will make you run fast and jump high. I hope it works better than that Smart Water I bought. Man, I guzzle that stuff and...well, maybe it takes awhile or something; I’m gonna get real smart and invent something. Like maybe I’ll melt down all the wife’s Tupperware and make a gun out of it.

The 3d printer does this. Maybe a turret mount for a walker. Think of the possibilities!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 3d printer does this. Maybe a turret mount for a walker. Think of the possibilities!

That’s the ticket! I could sell ‘em online, why think of all the geezers here on OSA alone who’d buy ‘em? Snap-in; snap-off? Fabricate a mount for the tub and shower bar too maybe?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man this puts me in a predicament. So far no other shoe lasts for me like Nikes. Every pair of em lasts me 3-4 years. Every single other shoe brand I get maybe a year or less out of em. Plus they are the only shoe my arch likes, everything else always feels like I have a pebble under my arch (as far as tennis shoes go at least). Why couldn't they have stayed neutral. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Check out the adidas terrex GT line. With salomon speedlace technology they are built like a brick ___-house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom