College Football is coming....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only watched this game because I enjoy the look of forlorn on longhorn fan faces while Bama steam rolled over them, I will lmao if Texas does win. I have no love for Alabama what so ever.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
200.gif

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Young was throwing behind his receivers almost all day. Finally made a couple of bullets and got them down the field when it counted. Texas got screwed by the zebras early and often. Who woulda thunk they could score a single touchdown, miss a chip shot FG and still beat the Tide with nothing more than FGs? They almost did and had that blitz been successful they would have. Young finally got some of his mojo going.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Young was throwing behind his receivers almost all day. Finally made a couple of bullets and got them down the field when it counted. Texas got screwed by the zebras early and often. Who woulda thunk they could score a single touchdown, miss a chip shot FG and still beat the Tide with nothing more than FGs? They almost did and had that blitz been successful they would have. Young finally got some of his mojo going.
The missed tackle on that blitz might have been the difference in the game. Exciting game, in any case!

Latest posts

Top Bottom