College Football is coming....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No the difference between and OU fans and an Osu fan is most OU fans will root for Osu. No Osu fan will ever root for OU lol.
You certainly can’t tell that by the posts here. Honestly, OU has always had a reputation for obnoxious fans. I’m sure many supporters just want their teams to win. A few jackwagons cause that reputation. I hope both do well this year. I’m an OSU fan and the defense I saw Thursday night better improve quickly or they are going to have a very long season. OU was expected to win big and they did against a pretty poor team. Time will tell for both.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No the difference between and OU fans and an Osu fan is most OU fans will root for Osu. No Osu fan will ever root for OU lol.

I will kinda.... but their fans have blinders on when it comes to believing their fan base is angelic. The yearly calls for Gundy's head also cracks me up.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Longtime OSU fan but I've always rooted for both of them, even Tulsa. I am happy to see any Oklahoma team be successful. Really, I'm happy to see any BIG 12 team beat the other conferences. Even Texas so long as they get spanked by both OSU and OU.
The hardest times for me were when OU had a chance at the playoffs and had to go through OSU. Really wanted OU to win the National Championship but hated to see OSU lose.

If I have to choose...

GO POKES!

Latest posts

Top Bottom