College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much does he owe you??? Any lifelong OSU fan should know better than to bet on OSU during Bedlam lol, I sure do.
Lol!, Well, I will keep the amount between him and me but it wasn’t the $1000 he was trying to get us Sooner fans to bet him. I normally don’t bet on any sports games, especially on OU but I am 2-0 with USMC. Time to retire. Lol

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Lol!, Well, I will keep the amount between him and me but it wasn’t the $1000 he was trying to get us Sooner fans to bet him. I normally don’t bet on any sports games, especially on OU but I am 2-0 with USMC. Time to retire. Lol
I’ll gladly pay up. At least Dancer puts some money where his mouth is. No other Sooner fan had much faith in their team. 6-5 Sooners and 7-4 Pokes. What a pathetic year for both. Maybe one of us can get an invite to the Toilet Bowl.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy game. OU defense impressed me vis a vis the previous 10 games. Offense not so much. What a total shutdown after the 1st quarter. It's weird saying the offense was the pain point, after they put up a literal record 1st quarter. But they definitely shut down for the balance of the game.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never said OSU let them win, yes OU is a bi-polar team when playing with their starters even. OSU isn't a bi-polar team, when they have starters they win, when they don't they don't win lol. Iirc 5 of 11 defensive starters were out last night and it showed in the first quarter, they adjusted and held the rest of the night. OSU offense was a disaster all night. QB play was terrible.

You've lost 4 out of the last 6 games. Lots of injuries? Either way, I'm glad we got lucky like Kstate did because if Spencer Sanders was healthy..... who knows what would've happened.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll gladly pay up. At least Dancer puts some money where his mouth is. No other Sooner fan had much faith in their team. 6-5 Sooners and 7-4 Pokes. What a pathetic year for both. Maybe one of us can get an invite to the Toilet Bowl.

Someone offered you a big bet and you sure didn't take it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You've lost 4 out of the last 6 games. Lots of injuries? Either way, I'm glad we got lucky like Kstate did because if Spencer Sanders was healthy..... who knows what would've happened.
Yeah injuries have been killer. OSU was probably at it's peak against TCU, and still wasn't enough. Bad qb decision and INT cost that game during the 4th quarter lol. Should have never gone to OT. Trace Ford , Tyler Lacey, Brendon Evers, Thomas Harper, Constantino Borelli and Kanion Williams gone hurts big time, they were the good defensive leftovers from the great defensive crew from last year. Starting running back gone and the QB still can't throw 4 (should have been about 7) INT and expect to win regardless, defense wasn't our biggest issue last night.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Someone offered you a big bet and you sure didn't take it.
Someone offered to wait until game day, see who was playing, yada, yada, yada. I offered a straight up $100 bet for a couple of weeks regardless of injuries and other excuses. Not one Sooner fan had enough faith in their team to bet me $100. At least Dancer did make a couple of bets with me this year and he won both of them (don’t tell his wife). Another forum member offered to bet $20. It’s over boys and we lost. We can analyze the game to death but the summary from me is both teams sucked although the first quarter by the Sooners was impressive. Pokes could have made a last minute game of it but that 4th interception sealed the deal. As a Pokes fan I’m disappointed for sure but have been there before. As I said, neither team had a good season and in my opinion neither deserves a bowl game. I’ll be a Pokes fan next year and watch every game win or lose. Is next year the year OU will be National Champions or is it too early to start hearing that smack? Good game boys. Well….good first quarter anyway. Maybe next year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone offered to wait until game day, see who was playing, yada, yada, yada. I offered a straight up $100 bet for a couple of weeks regardless of injuries and other excuses. Not one Sooner fan had enough faith in their team to bet me $100.

That's just called being smart, but you sure didn't bring it back up again lol. Where was your conviction? Did you lay some money on the Vegas line? I mean, if you believed in your team, you were getting 7.5 points! :D

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That's just called being smart, but you sure didn't bring it back up again lol. Where was your conviction? Did you lay some money on the Vegas line? I mean, if you believed in your team, you were getting 7.5 points! :D
Nope. I offered all the proud Sooner fans on this forum a chance to win $100 and not one had the faith to bet me. Since Trump is off his Twitter ban you’re off ignore list. Don’t you feel special with your smack talk after the fact like a true arrogant Sooner fan? People like you are the reason a lot of us hate OU. You guys can’t just take a win, you’ve got keep the keyboard diarrhea flowing. Time to move on brother. Celebrate the 6 and 5 season with joy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom