College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 0E3BD203-B8EA-4A34-926D-97BC2007F2F3.jpeg
    0E3BD203-B8EA-4A34-926D-97BC2007F2F3.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't blame Caleb, that kid was ballin. Granted he has some dumbass moments with the nails, but he DID stick it out last year and played the bowl game for OU. Something a lot of players won't do.

Now Riley...... all I can say is...... ahahahahahaha!

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are too funny. SC was terrible last year (2021), got a new coach/s and some good talent on the field and they had a great season (2022). on the flip side, in 2021, OU was 11-2 and was a really good team with Riley, good coaches and players then in 2022 have a terrible season, one of the worst in decades, but Riley got his Karma????? Make it make sense.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This portal deal has the makings to setup about 3-5 incredible dynasty programs that most players would never leave, and leaving most all of the other programs playing player swap every year imo. Especially if those 3-5 pay well also lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This portal deal has the makings to setup about 3-5 incredible dynasty programs that most players would never leave, and leaving most all of the other programs playing player swap every year imo. Especially if those 3-5 pay well also lol.

I dunno, seems the Alabamas of the world will have trouble remaining "deep." It's already happening, because kids are throwing a hissy fit if they don't get playing time. Justified or not. On the other side, I think you'll see a lot of schools become a stepping stone like you said.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno, seems the Alabamas of the world will have trouble remaining "deep." It's already happening, because kids are throwing a hissy fit if they don't get playing time. Justified or not. On the other side, I think you'll see a lot of schools become a stepping stone like you said.
Yep, massive defections from”good schools“ too. Why be. p 2nd or 3rd string when you can just transfer…

I think it will equalize in a few years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom