College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toothpick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who?????????????
Look I don’t watch dancing with stars or know your punk kicker’s name, but have seen a guy for zero u trot out with a name that is hard to pronounce miss several clutch field goals in the last couple of weeks. The fact that he is even mentioned in a national kicking award list is comical.
1637723126275.jpeg
1637723126275.jpeg

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we have poachers on here?? Sunset is around 5:30 pm and can hunt/shoot 30 mins after official sunset. Math shows that to be approximately 6:00 pm when can no longer legally hunt. Kickoff is 6:30 pm. Not sure why you can't do both - that's what I'll be doing!!

I had no earthly idea what time Football came on.
I assumed high noon or something close to that.
Not a joke I really did not know.

Not a poacher.
Cary on.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look I don’t watch dancing with stars or know your punk kicker’s name, but have seen a guy for zero u trot out with a name that is hard to pronounce miss several clutch field goals in the last couple of weeks. The fact that he is even mentioned in a national kicking reward list is comical.
LMFAO!!!!! Where did Dancing with the Stars come into this conversation? Man, you must really be off your Meds.

Your just pissed that we have won 6 Big 12 titles in a row and 14 total. How many has your team won? Oh yeah, 1.
I'm not saying that OU will win this Saturday or another Big 12 title this year but they have a really good chance since Gundy has choked so many times when it comes to playing OU. We just have to wait and see Saturday. OSU is really good this year, no doubt about it but when they play OU, no matter how good they are, their record isn't good at all.

It is great that our Great State of Oklahoma is one of two states in the country that has two top 10 teams in the rankings. I love that.

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU will score 35 points on that defense! I’ve got my ocean front property in Oologah for sale again tooLol.

Anything is possible on Saturday. However, there have been more than one college football play by play announcers and analysts state that the Cowboys defense is one of the best in the country behind Georgia.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He does have vowels in his name... LoL
Hey Mr. Rabbit:
We enjoy Oklahoma State fans very much. We have ruined States plans many many times in times past. You need to worry about your quarterbacks safety game day. Oklahoma is not in the least worried about your once every 20 years better win loss record. The way you guys talk you would think you were or have been in the Top Ten for the last 20 years. Check out the facts - never have you been noticed as a serious contender in the Big 8 or the Big 12. Sad but true. The Committee would put Cincinatti in front of you if this was to go to schedule today. Plus they would put Notre Dame ahead of you also. So lets not get overly excited until the final gun goes off gameday. Plus the SEC dont want any team from Oklahoma unless its Oklahoma. Remember there is only one Oklahoma.
Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Rabbit

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything is possible on Saturday. However, there have been more than one college football play by play announcers and analysts state that the Cowboys defense is one of the best in the country behind Georgia.
OK remember Game Analysts dont have a thing to do with scores that teams produce. Lets all just settle down until the final gun of the game goes off Saturday Night. Remember there is only one Oklahoma. And Oklahoma cant wait to shut the wrong Analysts up that night. Plus there are Analysts that say Oklahoma will prevail successful on the upcoming Game Saturday Night. Which do you believe? Time will tell.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If OU wins Saturday OSU gets a rematch the following Saturday. I hope they win just to get Bedlam II!
Shawdowrider: You arent informed about The University Of Oklahoma’s Tradition. Oklahoma invented winning back as far as the Bud Wilkinson days. Oklahoma will apprwciate a rematch as many know or remember the Oklahoma - Nebraska days. Oklahoma State is not on the same universe as the Nebraskas of the Big 8 days. Nobody is nervous about Oklahoma States Defense. It will get tested Saturday Night like no other team has done. I want to hear Gundys post game interview after the rematch game that will be won by Oklahoma for the second time of this years Conference Championship. Gundy will be totally embarrased as he should be for having his players talk trash the week of the upcoming bedlam game. Oklahoma State acts uncomfortable in the week of preparation as they should be. Remember there is only One Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom