College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1637898850781.png

TheRabbit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Rabbit:
We enjoy Oklahoma State fans very much. We have ruined States plans many many times in times past. You need to worry about your quarterbacks safety game day. Oklahoma is not in the least worried about your once every 20 years better win loss record. The way you guys talk you would think you were or have been in the Top Ten for the last 20 years. Check out the facts - never have you been noticed as a serious contender in the Big 8 or the Big 12. Sad but true. The Committee would put Cincinatti in front of you if this was to go to schedule today. Plus they would put Notre Dame ahead of you also. So lets not get overly excited until the final gun goes off gameday. Plus the SEC dont want any team from Oklahoma unless its Oklahoma. Remember there is only one Oklahoma.
Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Rabbit
Being a Sooner fan for 40 years, I agree with what you say. OU with a young talented QB still needs to be more consistent and gain more knowledge of the college game. Just about every year it normally come down to the last minute of who will win the game. Both teams will bring their "A" game for sure. Just not sure who will win as both teams are talented this year. I will be cheering on the Sooners of course, if they get the victory, expect a totally different game a scheme at the Big 12 championship on both sides. Looking forward to possibly OU hang half of hundred on the pokes.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The number of people that get way to emotionally involved in sports, as a fan, is ridiculous. As though sitting on your butt watching tv had any effect on the outcome.

University of Oklahoma gets abbreviated OU. :hithead:Why and in what world does that make any sense? (Well, if you are dyslexic I suppose)

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Caleb isnt worried about a Heisman race. His heisman will come in the SEC. Point Blank. He is ready for the small game in Stillwater. Piece of Cake. I like Oklahoma’s Coach over the Aggies Coach any day. Wouldnt you like to have a Coach as Genius as Lincoln Riley? 😎
Cry Babyie Baylor game

Latest posts

Top Bottom