College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lebby literally just put Matt Coral in the NFL and he put 49 on Bama with less talent than what is at OU. So should Williams leave, it's not for lack of Offensive development. Not sure how much you follow OU football but but look at the roster and take into account the transfers. OL Big hit? Nah. Bedenbaugh doesn't disappoint and of course, Lebby knows something about OL play and recruiting. We will be just fine should CW stay or leave.
I’ll be around to remind you of this come November. I know football well.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was just posted on another message board I read... The guy who posted it, soonerrick64 has been posting there longer than I've been reading it (2-3 years). I have no idea who his sources are, but he has never posted any information that turned out to be wildly inaccurate, and IMO he is pretty credible. It is the internet though, so I'm just sharing it FWIW, you can decide.

https://www.soonertimes.com/viewtopic.php?p=8811#p8811

Most of the stuff he's saying has definitely been floating around. The Gates hire was huge, BV is definitely not staying still. Kinda curious as to why Valai would want to come here from Bama, but I'll take it.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The SEC has a couple of really, really good teams... and a bunch of other teams. Which is why I've said from the very start, OU will probably be competitive in the SEC, but they're not likely to win six conference championships in a row. I expect that being in the SEC will make Oklahoma better.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SEC has a couple of really, really good teams... and a bunch of other teams. Which is why I've said from the very start, OU will probably be competitive in the SEC, but they're not likely to win six conference championships in a row. I expect that being in the SEC will make Oklahoma better.
My exact thinking too. :thumb:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your perception vs mine of the future as it SLOWLY unfolds in and 4 the sec

How does "several years" = next November? So you're not making sense. Do you believe OU will be in the SEC next November? Please by all means, lay out your predictions so you can remind me and be specific pertaining to next year. Where will OU be next November in your opinion in terms of conference and record?

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are 100% incorrect here bub, I have never been a huge fan of Lincoln Riley and that is obvious to anyone. Grinch is worse to be sure but I am no Riley fan and I never was, I mean his solo projects so far Rattler (was flop) Caleb Williams (is following him to USC) so we will have to se how that turns out. But dont act like I suddenly tuned on Riley because I have never really liked Riley as the head coach.
Wasn't directed at you personally but as a general rule the OU fanbase. I quoted your post because it had the pic of the guy in the shirt I was referencing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom