College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying the Pokes have NEVER won anything? Fascination to see a Poke have an NC or bust attitude.
Its not a NC or bust attitude, its reality. I lived through the really crap years of OSU football and have enjoyed the last 10 years with winning records, but only one time did I think we could compete at that level (2011).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its not a NC or bust attitude, its reality. I lived through the really crap years of OSU football and have enjoyed the last 10 years with winning records, but only one time did I think we could compete at that level (2011).

Sure it is. Not sure how you'd call it anything else, if you apply it to OU. You OSU boys say some retarded chit lol.

Horsehead

Marksman
Reaction score
I’ve been looking through all these college football threads for the Sooner fans lol, nothing but crickets now…
I was at the game, and told my wife when K State scored the first time it wasn't gonna be good. The NIL will ruin college football.... it's no longer about football it's all about the dollar... OU and Texas will make Millions more with the SEC and TV.... but what happens when the stands are half empty ..... No More TV time....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at the game, and told my wife when K State scored the first time it wasn't gonna be good. The NIL will ruin college football.... it's no longer about football it's all about the dollar... OU and Texas will make Millions more with the SEC and TV.... but what happens when the stands are half empty ..... No More TV time....
Please, it’s been about $ for many decades now. Since at least the 70s. You have to go way back to when OU couldn’t sign a Tv deal for games. Ou sued the ncaa in 1981 and won. NCAA v. Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma - Wikipedia

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom